Monday 2 July 2012

The Hippie in You.

  



I started thrifting when was about 13 years of age, partially because the clothes were vintage and i could make them my own. I wanted a style which i could call my own. As i got older my style started to evolve more and more.

What i love about people today is that they arent afraid to show the real you and they potray this through their unique style. There's nothing uncouth about wearing and outfit from the charity shop (fleet market) its your individual style, anything goes!

Back in the 1960's stores like 'Biba' supplied everyone from the general public to the most famous of rock stars, with their unique pyschedelic outfits and vintage Victorian outfits. Biba was so popular that their were lines of people queueing up in the streets just to catch a glimpse.



No comments:

Post a Comment